Saturday 6 January 2018

Cow and the Tiger Moral Story

cow and the tiger moral story
Once upon a time there lived a cow in a farmer's shed with her child. She was used to go Jungle for grazing. She was returning to her shed in the evening. When she returned her calf used to drink milk.

One day the cow has gone to the forest for grazing. That day a tiger caught her on the way of the Jungle. The tiger want to kill the cow and eat. The cow made a request to the tiger. She told tiger, Please leave me else my calf will die in hunger. I will comeback after giving milk to my child. The tiger listened the request of the cow and said, “It is impossible. If I let you go you will never comeback again." Listening this cow said to the tiger, “I promise I will be back after my child drank milk. The tiger then you can go and comeback as soon as possible.

 The cow returned her shed and she gives to milk to her child. Then she started for the forest, saying her calf come back very soon. She reached the jungle and give a cry for the tiger. The tiger came and saw the cow. The tiger was hungry he became surprised to see the cow back. The tiger hasn’t seen such sincerity, morality and honesty from any animal. He became very pleased to see such kind of characters from this cow. The tiger said, I will not kill you. You are my best friend and I will protect you from other wild animals in the future. I want that the character you possessed should spread to other animals. By saying these, tiger went back to the forest. The cow also returned back to her calf before the sunrise. 

6 comments:

  1. I learned from the story that we have to be honest to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaylene Carrasquillo23 March 2020 at 10:02

    I learned you should always tell the truth and do the right thing even if it's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that you always keep your promises and be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learn that the truth will always bring you into safety

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please narrate the story in shortcut

    ReplyDelete